Here at Applegarth we specialise in the design and installation of commercial solar panel systems. Solar panels turn sunlight into electricity, which can then be used by businesses to reduce their dependence on the grid as well as reducing their energy bills. We have designed and installed solar panel systems all over the UK for businesses of all sizes, allowing them to benefit from renewable energy. Our solar panel installations allow businesses to slash their energy bills, benefit from the governments feed in tariff scheme and also reduce their carbon footprint.
Our team of solar panel engineers are able to install both roof mounted and ground mounted solar panel systems. We are also a fully accredited solar panel installation company under the MCS (micro-generation certification scheme).
The Benefits Of Commercial Solar Panels
Commercial solar panels can provide numerous benefits for your business. These include:
- Sell your electric – Any excess electricity, your solar panels generate, can be sold back to the grid.
- Get paid – Under the feed-in-tariff scheme you get paid for every unit of electricity your solar panels generate, even if you use it.
- Carbon footprint – Using solar power is better for the environment and reduces your businesses carbon footprint.
- Reduced your electricity bills – Electricity that is generated by your solar panels is free and reduces the amount of energy you need from the grid.
- Low maintenance – Solar panels are low maintenance and only need to be cleaned once or twice a year.
- Secure power supply – Electricity from solar panels can keep your business up and running if any shortfalls occur.
Commercial Solar Panel Feed-In-Tariff Scheme
The feed-in-tariff is a government scheme, introduced in 2010, to encourage businesses and homeowners to install solar panels. To be eligible for the scheme your solar panels must be installed by a MCS approved installer.
There are two parts that make up the feed-in-tariff scheme. These are as follows:
- Generation tariff – Your electricity supplier will pay you for every unit (kWh) of electricity your solar panels generate, whether you use it or not. Your electricity provider will pay you the current feed-in-tariff rates, depending on the size of your solar panel system.
- Export tariff – You will receive payments from your electricity supplier for excess electricity your solar panels generate and export back to the grid.
Both the generation and export tariffs are guaranteed for 20 years and rise with inflation, once your installation has been approved. The feed-in-tariff is available for eligible for solar panel installations up to 5MW in size. The tariffs do not apply to systems over this size.
Our Commercial Solar Panel Services
As well as installing commercial panels we also offer the following services:
- Designing of solar panel installations
- Maintenance and servicing
- Real time monitoring
Get In Touch
If you are interested in our commercial solar panel installation service, or have any questions, call us on 0151 649 8350. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com. We install commercial solar panels in Wirral, Liverpool, Manchester, Chester, Cheshire and across the surrounding areas.