Applegarth Engineering install, repair and maintain EV chargers in Sefton and Liverpool for homeowners & businesses. We are approved to supply and install EV charge points from several of the UK’s leading manufacturers, who are at the forefront of the country’s EV charging infrastructure revolution. Our team is able to provide both a design and installation service, including ground works to suit any purpose or location.
Benefits Of EV Charger Installation
- Environmental friendly and can reduce local pollution
- Contributing to the improvement of air quality
- Encourages EV drivers to visit local shopping facilities
- Makes a statement about company values
- EV chargers are low maintenance and easy to install
- Grant funding to reduce installation costs is available
OLEV Grant Funding
OLEV (Office For Low Emission Vehicles) has introduced grant funding to reduce the installation costs of EV chargers and to encourage the growth of EV charging infrastructure across the UK. The grant funding is split into 3 schemes suitable for domestic EV users, commercial installations (businesses,charities and public authority’s) and residential on-street EV chargers. Under these schemes, up to 75% contribution of a maximum installation cost of £500 is available at a domestic property and up to £300 per charge point for a maximum of 20 single EV chargers for commercial clients.
- Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme
- Workplace Charging Scheme
- On-Street Residential Chargepoint Scheme
Home Charge OLEV Grant Eligibility
- The EV charge point must be installed by an OLEV approved installer
- Your vehicle must be eligible under the scheme
- You must be the registered owner or leaseholder of an electric vehicle
- You must have off street parking
- The EV charger must be placed in reasonable distance (approx. 10m) of the electricity distribution board
Get In Touch
Contact Applegarth to find out more about our EV charger installation service. You can email email@example.com or call on 0151 649 8359. We install EV chargers in Sefton and right across Liverpool.