Applegarth Engineering specialise in the installation, maintenance and repair of EV chargers in Ormskirk & across Lancashire. Our team of professional EV charge point installers are highly experienced and are able to install anything from a 3kW home EV charge point all the way through to a 5kW rapid EV charger for commercial clients. We are able to provide both a design and installation service, including ground works to suit any purpose or location.
- A NICEIC approved electrical contractor
- All EV charge point installations conforming to the latest BSYESI regulation
- All installations by our qualified engineers are in line with the IET code of practice
- Applegarth are accredited by the government Office For Low Emission Vehicles to install EV Charge points using the OLEV grant schemes
- An approved installer of Rolec, Zappi and EO EV chargers
What Is The OLEV Grant?
The government Office For Low Emission Vehicles offer grant funding to homeowners, businesses and local authorities who want to install EV chargers. The aim of the grant is to encourage the public and businesses to invest and make the switch to low emission electric vehicles. As an accredited OLEV installer we are able to install EV charge points under the following three schemes:
- Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme – for domestic use
- Workplace Charge Point Scheme – for business use
- On-street Residential Charge Point Scheme – for public sector
Looking for an EV Charger Installer in Ormskirk? Applegath install domestic and commercial EV charging points for homeowners & businesses in Ormskirk and across Lancashire. Why not give us a call on 0151 649 8350 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries you may have. A member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.