Mollington is a small village and civil parish in the unitary authority of Cheshire West and Chester and the ceremonial county of Cheshire. It is located two miles north of the city of Chester. In 1982, Mollington became the first place in Britain to have a Neighbourhood Watch scheme.
At Applegarth Engineering we specialise in the installation of EV chargers for homeowners in Mollington and Chester. Our local EV charge point installers can advise you on the best EV charger for your property and can provide a high quality installation inline with the IET code of practice of EV charging. We are fully qualified installers of EV chargers from some of the UK’s leading EV charge point manufacturers including Zappi, Rolec, EO & MyEnergi.
The OLEV Grant
Applegarth Engineering are approved by OLEV (Office For Low Emission Vehicles) to install electric vehicle EV Charge Points in Chester, under the following schemes:
- Electric vehicle homecharge scheme
- Workplace charge point scheme
- On-street residential charge point scheme
Electric Vehicle Home Charge Scheme
For homeowners the grant allows for a contribution of up to 75% of the installation cost, up to the cost of £500, for a single point charger.
Workplace Charge Point Scheme
Organisations are starting to realise the numerous benefits that electric cars and EV charge points offer. Here at Applegarth Engineering we work with businesses in Chester & Cheshire to develop their EV charging infrastructure. We are able to install a large range of commercial EV chargers, that come in a range of colours and can even features your branding. Our team of workplace EV charge point installers can complete and advise on all work required, including the following:
- Ground Works
- Line Marking
- All Electrical Installation
- Cable Trenching
- Protective Bollards
- Signage Installation
- Electrical Design
- Payment Systems
- Project Management
On-Street Residential Charge Point Scheme
When residential off-street charging is unavailable, a request to the council for an EV charge point can be made. The ‘On-Street Residential Charge Point Scheme’ is available to local authorities to help cover the costs of an EV charger installation. Funding of up to 75% of the cost of installation is available, the grant can provide up to £7,500 with the remaining 25% being funded by the local authority.
Get In Touch
To find out more about our EV Charger installation service, call us on 0151 649 8350. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions or queries you may have. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible. We install EV chargers in Mollington, Chester and Cheshire.