Applegarth Engineering is Crosby’s local specialist electric vehicle (EV) charge point installer. Since 2006, we have been offering customers in Merseyside eco-friendly energy installations. We install EV charge points manufactured by some of the UK’s leading EV charge point producers. Our electrical engineers can install a range of EV charge points, from a 3kw single domestic point to a 50w commercial rapid charge point.
- Qualified electrical engineers
- NIC & EIC approved
- MSC approved installer
- NAPIT member
- Mole Group partner
- UK manufactured EV points
- OLEV approved
OLEV Approved Installer
Applegarth is approved by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) to install EV charging points using the grant funding offered by the government department. The OLEV grant offers funding to help reduce the cost of installing EV charge points in a bid to grow the UK’s EV charge point network. The grant funding has been divided into 3 schemes, to suit a variety of EV charging environments. If you meet the eligibility requirements for each scheme, whether you are looking for a single charge point for personal use at a domestic property or for multiple sockets at a commercial venue we can apply for the funding to reduce your EV charge point installation cost.
- Electric Vehicle Home Charge Scheme – Up to 75% of the installation cost for a single EV charge point for domestic use is available.
- Workplace Charge Point Scheme – For a commercial EV charge point, up to £300 in grant funding is available for up to 20 single points or 10 double sockets.
- On-Street Residential Charge Point Scheme – Up to £7,500 is available for an on-street charge point. 75% of the cost of EV charge point and parking bay installation can be accessed, with the remaining 25% funded by the local authority.
Get In Touch
There a number of ways you can get in touch with us, you can call us on 0151 649 8350 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applegarth is an electrical and mechanical installation contractor based in Wirral. We install EV charge points in Crosby and across the UK.