So What Exactly Is the Electric Vehicle Home Charge Scheme?
The Electric Vehicle Home Charge Scheme is a government grant for EV charge points. The grant is provided by the Office For Low Emission Vehicles and was introduced to encourage the public to transition from cars with traditional combustion engines to ultra-low emission electric cars. The grant offers a contribution of up to 75% of the cost of a single point EV Charger, up to the cost of £500.
Am I Eligible For The Electric Vehicle Home Charge Scheme?
To be eligible for the Electric Vehicle Home Charge Scheme the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Have an eligible electric or plugin hybrid vehicle – List of eligible vehicles
- Registered owner or leaseholder of the vehicle
- Vehicle must have been purchased after the 1st of October 2016
- Have dedicated off-street parking
- EV charge point must be installed by an OLEV (office for low emission vehicles) approved installer
- Have not already claimed the grant for your vehicle
- By claiming the grant, you are not exceeding the limit of two OLEV funded EV charge points per household
I Am Eligible! How Do I Apply?
The application process for the Electric Vehicle Home Charge Scheme can be time consuming and sometimes confusing. However, we can complete the application forms for you! All you have to do is complete our OLEV Grant Contact Form and we will get the process started for you.
EV Charger Installation Locations
We install home EV Chargers in the following locations:
and right across the UK.
Get in touch
If you are interested in having a home EV Charger installed, under the electric vehicle home charge scheme, or have any questions then please call us on 0151 649 8350. You can also email us at email@example.com. If you would like to apply for the OLEV grant you can do so by using our OLEV application form.