Here at Applegarth we install EV charging solutions, across Blackburn, for homeowners, businesses and local authorities. We are proud to be approved installers and suppliers of some of the UK’s leading EV charger manufacturers; including EO, Rolec and Zappi. Our team of professional EV charge point installers are highly experienced and are able to install anything from a 3kW home EV charge point all the way through to a 5kW rapid EV charger for commercial clients. Applegarth are able to provide a design and EV charge point installation service to suit any application or location.
Why choose Applegarth?
We are specialists in renewable energy installations. All our engineers are highly qualified and experienced in all aspects of the installation process. By choosing Applegarth, you are choosing a professional and qualified EV charging point installer:
- A NICEIC (National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting) approved electrical contractor
- All EV charge point installations conforming to the latest BSYESI regulation
- All installations by our qualified engineers are in line with the IET code of practice
- Applegarth are accredited by the government office OLEV to install EV Charge points using the OLEV grant schemes
The OLEV Grant
The Office for Low Emission Vehicles, set up a grant scheme to encourage those who use electric vehicles to install dedicated EV Charge Points by providing funding to help cover the installation costs. The grant is available under three schemes:
- Electric vehicle home charge scheme
- Workplace charge point scheme
- On-street residential charge point scheme
If you are considering having an EV charger installed at your property or business, then get in touch today. You can call us on 0151 649 8350 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We install, maintain and repair EV chargers for homeowners, businesses and local authorities in Blackburn and across Lancashire.