Applegarth Engineering are an OLEV accredited and approved EV charger installer, covering Macclesfield and Cheshire. We are proud to be approved installers of some of the UK’s leading EV charge point manufacturers such as Rolec, Zappi, EO & MyEnergi.
OLEV EV Installers
As OLEV (Office For Low Emission Vehicle) installers we can install EV chargers in Macclesfield under grants such as the Electric Vehicle Home Charge Scheme, Workplace Charge Point Scheme and the On-Street Residential Charge Point Scheme.
Electric Vehicle Home Charge Scheme
The Electric Vehicle Home Charge Scheme is a grant available to homeowners who have an electric or plugin hybrid vehicle. Under the scheme the government funds up to 75% of the cost (up to the cost of £500) of a home EV charge point, as well as the cost of installation. Usually, the remaining 25% of the cost is funded by the home owner. However, some electric vehicle manufacturers will offer to meet this cost when you purchase an electric car from them. To be eligible for the grant you must have the EV charger installed by an OLEV accredited installer. You must also have off street parking and an eligible electric car.
Workplace Charge Point Scheme
The Workplace Charge Point Scheme is a grant provided by the governments Office For Low Emission Vehicles. The scheme aims to encourage businesses to install EV chargers for their employees and customers. It also aims to give support to businesses who want to purchase a fleet of electric cars. The Workplace Charge Point Scheme offers £300 off the purchase and installation of a commercial EV charge point. The grant can be claimed for up to 10 double socket EV chargers or 20 single socket EV charge points. The grant is available to businesses, charities and public authorities. To qualify you must have off-street parking and the charger must be installed by and OLEV accredited EV charge point installer.
Our commercial EV charge points are tough and robust. They also come in a variety of colours or even your companies branding.LEARN MORE
On-Street Residential Charge Point Scheme
The On-Street Residential Charge Point Scheme offers grant funding for local authorities towards the cost of installing EV charge points on-street. This grant aims to provide EV charger infrastructure to electric car owners who don’t have off-street parking. The grant provides up to £7,500 funding for local authorities.LEARN MORE
If you are interested in an EV charger installation in Macclesfield call us today on 0151 649 8350. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible. We install EV charge points in Macclesfiled, Cheshire, Manchester and the surrounding areas.